The Capital Markets Team is responsible for the execution of trades, hedges and structured product deals for QIA's portfolio.
The team structures and executes all approved deals in the international public market, and maintains relationships with major capital markets players.
Typical deals executed by the Capital Markets Team include:
• Equity investments in overseas publicly-listed companies
• Block trades in overseas publicly-listed company
• Participation in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
• Investments in credit, fixed income securities and hybrid instruments
• Investments in listed and OTC options